Electrical Home Safety, Year-round for only $99/year
From the garage to the kitchen and bathroom…every part of your home demands electricity. Having any problems with it, whether seen or unseen, can cost you thousands, but also be a safety hazard for you and your family.
Our licensed Electrician will inspect your home’s entire electrical system looking for any safety hazards and potential energy saving recommendations.
Thousands of Satisfied
Peace of Mind with AMP. The Benefits:
Front of the Line VIP Scheduling
Should an emergency arise with any electrical components, you will receive priority scheduling over non-members. This includes nights, weekends and holidays.
Generous Member Savings
AMP Members enjoy savings on electrical repairs and services. As always, Abacus offers flat rate pricing, which means we will tell you the cost in advance. So, you don’t have to watch the clock or worry about surprising overtime fees.
Annual Safety Check
A certified, state licensed Abacus electrician will perform a multi-point electrical safety check once per year on your home. And Abacus will keep track of scheduling your inspection for you.
Peace of Mind
AMP inspections keep your homes electrical systems operating at peak efficiency, but may also detect potential problems that can be corrected inexpensively before major damage occurs.
Protect Manufacturers’ Warranties
Most manufacturer warranties require licensed technicians to perform any repairs or installations. By using Abacus’ licensed electricians, this will help protect any warranties that may exist.
AMP Included Tune-ups & Inspections
Our licensed Electrician will conduct a visual inspection of your home’s electrical system, including, but not limited to:
- Main Panel Boards: We inspect the Main Electrical Panel/Load Center to ensure the wire connections are properly connected to the breaker and buss bar. The screws connecting the wire to the breakers can become loose over time. We also use thermal imaging to identify any hot spots on the breakers and connections. (Excludes main overcurrent device).
- Arc Fault Breakers: We inspect the ARC Fault Breakers for proper function and safety.
- GFCI Protection (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter): We inspect GFCI where required by current code.
- Receptacles: We inspect 1-2 receptacles per circuit for reverse polarity, missing ground, correct wiring, and back-stabbed connections.
- Smoke Detectors: We inspect accessible smoke and carbon monoxide detectors for proper interconnect operation.
- Lighting: We provide visual inspections for both interior and exterior lighting fixtures.