Abacus is a Licensed Tankless Water Heater Service Contractor in Austin
Call Abacus Now at (512) 305-1109 for an In-Home Quote on Replacing or Repairing Your Tankless Water Heater in Austin
Tankless water heaters provide many advantages over standard water heaters.
All home appliances requiring plumbing, including tankless water heaters, must be matched to the Austin home’s overall plumbing system. An Abacus Plumbing Austin professional will ensure that your appliances are compatible with your system capabilities.
called Abacus about a water heater replacement on Friday. I talked to Crystal, who was very knowledgeable about their products and installment information. She was able to give me general quotes over the phone but also explained how they may change once someone actually comes out to view the situation. I scheduled for Monday. I actually got a call on Saturday saying there was a cancellation and they could come that day. I kept my original Monday appointment because of my Saturday plans. On Monday morning, Ricky M. arrived. He was so friendly and hard working. He went through quotes again with me and explained things thoroughly and told me exactly what he would need to do. He gave me a great advance notice about the water having to be turned off and for how long, so I could plan for it. He installed the water heater and gave additional info. about it's maintenance. My experience with Abacus from start to finish was friendly, professional and efficient.
Tankless or Standard Water Heaters: Which Should You Choose?
Below are six reasons to consider installing a tankless water heater.
- Never-ending Hot Water: With a tankless water heater, the supply of hot water is endless. It doesn’t matter how much hot water usage occurs or which appliances are running at the same time. Tankless water heaters operate on demand, so hot water is there when needed.
- Decrease in Utility Bills: Because tankless water heaters use 10-20% less energy than their standard counterparts, utility bills drop. Standard heaters store water and must reheat it at intervals, consuming energy. Tankless water heaters do not store water.
- They Save Space: Tankless water heaters are much smaller than standard water heaters because they have no tank. This means they take up much less space. Replacing a standard water heater with a tankless model frees up space for other use.
- Longer Lifespan: Tankless water heaters can last up to 25 years or longer. Compare this to the average standard water heater that usually lasts five to ten years. Tankless models also tend to require fewer repairs over their lifetime.
- Cleaner Water: Standard water heaters with tanks experience a buildup of scale and residue which gets deposited through faucets, fixtures, and shower heads. Tankless water heaters have no deposit or scale or residue, so water remains pure and clean.
- Handles High Volume: Because tankless water heaters operate on-demand, the amount of water they produce is limitless.
High-efficiency tankless models are also available.